Description: If you are unable
to grow your wheatgrass using one of our Ultimate
Wheatgrass Kits, the EasyGreen Automatic Sprouter
could be the answer you are looking for! We can supply you with
the sprouter, the wheatgrass,
plus the juicer
of your choice, a recipe
book containing Dr NW Walker's renowned therapeutic recipes,
leaving you no excuse not to be on the road to better health
immediately! Enquire how much you could save in freight
if you 'bundled' your order.
If you love consuming a variety of fresh, this sprouter is the perfect compliment to your living food kitchen.
Have several different types of sprouts growing in the
sprouter at the same time. The EasyGreen Sprouter has 5 trays so you can sprout an abundant mix of organic sprouting seeds at the one time such as
wheatgrass, alfalfa, broccoli, lentil, mung, and sunflower.
The Easy Green sprouter automatically soaks, rinses, mists, oxygenates and drains the sprouts – ready for you to eat in about 7 – 10 days.
Why sprouts are so good?
Sprouts have the greatest nutrient activity of all raw foods. This is because sprouts are actually still in the process of growing. They are at the peak of their life force.
The body readily absorbs these nutrients from sprouts, and they are easily digested. This saves your body energy. Because sprouts, or germinated seeds, are pre-digested food, they have what’s called a “higher biological efficiency value” than whole seeds, whether raw or cooked.
Sprouts also have a regenerating effect on the human body. Why? It’s due to the high concentration of RNA, DNA, protein and essential minerals that’s found only in living cells.
Easy Green Sprouter is the easiest sprouter to use.
* Seeds that are sprouting generate heat during germination and need to be cooled to avoid mould and rotting. This seed sprouter is so successful because water is misted onto the seed using a timer set to 96 activations. This is critical to controlling the humidity which affects the sturdiness of your sprouts.
* People in warm climates often say they have difficulty preventing mould. With this seed sprouter, you can add a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to the water which disinfects the sprouts and prevents the formation of mould.
* This sprouter uses about 2.3 litres of water in 24 hours due to its fine misting activity. Some automatic irrigation systems use 5 times this amount.
* Conventional sprouters require a pre-soaking operation of 8 hours up to 24hrs, before commencing the propagation of the seed. The Easy Green requires NO pre-soaking. Seeds are placed in the tray or cartridge DRY and the machine takes over, thus saving you an extra day of pre-soaking and the manual handling of the repeat daily rinsing.
* The in-built reservoir allows you to choose the type of water you want sprayed over your sprouts and allows for liquid minerals to be added such as kelp to further assist growth.
The Easy Green Sprouter is designed for starting virtually any sproutable
seed crop. Complete with Mist Generator, Timer, 5
Cartridges, Owner's Manual, Collection Pan, and Drain Tube. The EasyGreen Front Loader is ready to use. Just add water and seeds.
A fine mist automatically rises as many times as you require,
and an In-Built Reservoir allows adding of minerals, kelp, etc
to assist in growth.