Water - Natural & Dependable.
Distillation effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, dissolved solids, heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, insecticides,
crytosporidium, giardia plus more. The Genie
distilling process goes through a range of steps as outlined
below and shown in the diagram to the left.
1. Ordinary tap water is heated to 100° C killing bacteria, cysts and viruses that may be present.
2. As the water temperature rises, low boiling light gases are discharged through the vent.
3. Steam rises leaving behind dissolved solids, salts, and all other contaminants.
4. Steam is condensed in a stainless steel coil.
5. This high quality steam distilled water then percolates through a coconut shell carbon filter. (To enhance the taste)
6. The purified drinking water is collected in the four litre storage bottle (included).
The advanced Eurostyle designed Genie is
filled manually and requires no installation and features:
* Water purification by steam distillation & carbon filtration
* Provides enough pure water for a family of 1-4 people
* Provides up to 17 litres in 24 hours
* Removes in excess of 99% of tap water impurities
* Features automatic shut-off after each cycle
Includes 4 litre collector / storage bottle
* Easy to use & clean
Power consumption only .06¢ to .12¢ per litre.
* Stainless steel condenser – not aluminum
* External heating element for long life
Portable – ideal for home, boat, traveling etc.
* The lift-off top provides easy access into the seamless, stainless steel container.
* Pure steam distilled water produces high quality water consistently.
It is the way water should be.
Optional Accessories and Supplies
* Still clean boiler descaler
* Natural coconut shell carbon post filters (6)
* Four litre storage bottle
* Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the products to perform
at its best.
A full range of spare parts and accessories are available.
Genie comes complete with One Carbon Filter and a Storage Jug.