Description: Distillation effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, dissolved solids, heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, insecticides,
cryptosporidium, giardia etc. The Purewise Water Distiller features a removable boiler for easy fill and a unique recessed heating base to reduce scale buildup.
Water purification by steam distillation & carbon
* Effectively removes in excess of 99% most tap water impurities.
* Features automatic shut-off after each cycle.
* Includes collector/storage bottle.
* A removable boiling chamber for ease of use and cleaning.
* A unique recessed heating base that reduces scale buildup.
* 4 litre water storage / dispenser bottle.
* Very fast production cycle (4 litres approximately in four hours).
* A great design that compliments any décor.
* Available for all worldwide electrical requirements.
* Plus much, much more
1. Ordinary tap water is heated to 1OO'C killing bacteria, cysts and viruses that may be present.
2. Steam rises leaving behind dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals and other substances.
3. Steam is condensed in a stainless steel coil.
4. Distilled water then percolates through a coconut shell carbon filter, enhancing quality by adsorption of VOCs.
5. The purified drinking water is collected and stored.
* Euro-style design
* Manual fill, no installation required
* Automatic shut-off after each cycle
* Post carbon treatment system
* Removable boiling tank for easy filling
* Stainless steel condenser -
* Recessed heating base reduces scale buildup
* External heating element for long life
* Fan-delayed start for improved efficiency
* Space saving dimensions:
Width - 24.13cm. Height - 38.10cm.
Depth - 40.64cm. Distiller nett weight 4.54kg
* Distillate capacity approx 4 litres in 4.5 hours
* Will provide up to 20 litres in 24 hours
* International 230VAC/5OHz 750W
UL Listed #28KL
* All wetted materials rated for FDA & NSF
* 1 Year Warranty – parts & labour
The Purewise Water Distiller virtually pays for itself when compared to bottled water purchases, eliminating the inconvenience of lugging home cumbersome bottles.
Pure steam distilled water produced by the West Bend unit is a fraction of the cost of bottled water.
* Stillclean boiler descaler
* Natural coconut shell carbon post filters (6)
* Four litre collector/storage bottle
Operational maintenance and replacement requirements are essential for the products to perform as advertised.
A full range of spare parts and accessories are maintained.
Full service facilities available.